Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi, Everyone! *waves*

Leene

Cavy Slave
I recently acquired two little guinea pigs, and I am now trying to find out everything I can about how to take care of my new little princesses. I can already tell that this website will be of a lot of help to me, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all, sharing guinea pig stories, swapping advice, offering support, and anything else that comes with the territory here. I'm glad to be given the opportunity to interact with all of you, and I hope that I will be an asset to the forums. :)

katiecavyNC

Cavy Slave
Welcome - there is a lot of good GP wisdom here and I'm sure you will get all the info you need plus some! Do you have any pictures of your GPs?

Carissa

Cavy Slave
Welcome Leene! :)

NMPiggyMom

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Welcome! We love pigtures.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Tell us more about your new piggies.

Lydia

Cavy Slave
Welcome - nice to meet you!

Leene

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the welcome, you guys!

My new cavies are named Eowyn and Ankhamry.... they had some really stupid names before they came here, so I went ahead and re-named them. Eowyn is named after the character from 'Lord of the Rings', and Ankhamry's name is derived from ancient Egyptian words for 'life' and 'beloved'. They are sisters who came from the same litter, and they are approximately 10-11 months old. They are both completely rust-colored, but they are obviously mixed breeds and I'm not yet sure which. They are real cuties, and there will definitely be pigtures as soon as I am able to get my hands on a camera. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.