Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The website it great

KmKrazy9

Cavy Slave
I just wanted to say how great the site was and how thankful I am .( this might not be the best place to say this sorry) But it must be tons of work and I just wanted to say how much I apperciate it! Thank you soo much and good luck

LiciaMommycott

Cavy Slave
Totally agree. This is a fabulous website. All the other guinea pig websites can just give up now because this one has it covered!

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
=) No words can say how totally awesome this site is...

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
I agree - just by reading all the posts and questions I've learned so much that I would have otherwise not known. i feel like I know my piggie pretty well, but you can never know everything and I continue to learn here - from everyone.

Thanks!

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Thanks folks. I do have a number of fine-tuning improvements and page updates to make, but I have another big cavy website project under way which is more important than improving this one at the moment. And after that, I'm working on a major, major overhaul of cavy rescue and the cavy classifieds. I promise I will get back to this site for more improvements, but it will be a bit.

My personal and work life have also kicked into gear, so I'm extra busy on top of running the rescue and trying to get these web projects done.

Thanks for everyone's support. The more this site and a few others, like www.guinealynx.info, (broken link removed) and www.cavyspirit.com and a few others are promoted by everyone, I think the more we are all helping guinea pigs (and their slaves) enjoy a better life.

Thanks again....
Teresa

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.