Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Everyone

tweetypie

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Right where do I start..........

Some of you will know me from Cavy Compendium and Wheekers.

I have been on different forums for some years and have many close friends all over the place (Christmas time is a nightmare:D )

I am 33 and have 2 Children, I spend most of my spare time online, thats after seeing to the House, Kids, Rabbit, Cavies and Dog.
I had my first Cavy about 7 years ago, since then I have had many different ones, some I breed and even more that I took in, some healthy most of them I am very sorry to say were in a very bad way but with a little TLC were soon able to find new loving homes.

Well anything else you want to know just ask, LOL.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
My, it's great to see so many Cavy Compendium people here, particularly since I can't come over there to converse with you all anymore.

I'm sure you know this; I'm positive that you knew this before you joined, but in all fairness - since I tell everyone else this - please keep in mind that this is an anti-breeding forum. So what I want to ask is that you not discuss the how-tos of your breeding activities here.

Last edited:

tweetypie

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Fair enough, but I just want to say I am not here to cause trouble, I am also been a member on an all rescue site.

And just for the record I have only rescue pigs now and have had for the last few years.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
TweetyPie: Please check the email account which you used to register here with.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.