Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

God has sent me an angel

NewToPiggies

Cavy Slave
Well my husbands birthday is coming and he really wants a snake, So i went to look at the pet store for snakes and price stuff ect.. Well i was just about to walk out when this lady walked in with this beautiful Himilayan peruvian. She said she seen it on someones porch with no water in 80+ degree heat. So i said i would take him. I just lost my nibbler not more then 2 weeks ago and i knew for some reason i was supposed to have this guy. He had a haricut it was all in his face and long on his rump. And since its so hot i trimmed all of it up for him. He is so sweet, So far ive noticed he loves to be rubbed under his chin and loves attention. I will post some pics soon my camera is MIA from camping last weekend. I have no name yet but i have thought a few Snow, Ice, Or Frost have all came to mind so far.

I thought Blizzard, since you said his hair was everywhere.

Was the lady sure he isn't someones escaped pet? It would be awful if someone was desperately searching for him. Just a thought.

I was wondering that too Coopdog. The pig is obviously in better conditions now, but the woman he came from said she took him off of someone's porch.

panda since hes a hymilian? or Bandit

The lady said he wa sin a cage on the porch, So i am assuming she went up to door and asked them if she could take him, If not he is better off with me then in the sun without water. I would feel bad if i found out tho she was lying but she was an eldery lady and seemed like she just had a good heart to keep this little guy alive.

He may be better off, he probably is. You should probably still make an effort to find out what porch he came from. If he was in a cage, then he was probably someone's pet. I wouldn't assume that this woman talked to the original owners before taking him; she might have thought they didn't deserve him if they were keeping him in poor conditions. While I would agree with that, there may be people out there, wondering what happened to their pet.

Are you sure he was in the sun? There could be all kinds of reasons he was out there. Maybe they just put him out there for some fresh air while they were cleaning the cage. Or perhaps there were fumes of some sort they were getting him away from. There are too many questions about this.

Maybe you could put a "found" add in the paper. Then, if the owner does reply, you can find out the whole story and decide how to handle it then. I would just hate to think the little guy was "pignapped" for no good reason.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.