Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

smartorl

Cavy Slave
I am a newbie here. I have three kids, two daschunds, two cats, several feathered friends, and three guinea pigs. All three of my pigs are girls and all are rescues, Dierdre, Chinchi, and Joanie. Chinchi and Joanie are sisters, their mother Penny was a foster pig that developed toxemia after the delivery and passed away in spite of vet care. All of my girls are white crested reds and are under a year old. They live in a cage that is partly c&c and partly custom made. Their floor space inside the cage is 5 feet by 6 feet on one level and 2 feet by 5 feet on the upper level. They are just learning to use their ramps after several months. I have been a guest here for a while and really think that I have alot in common with this board.

Well welcome to the forum! Sounds like your girls have quite an awesome cage. If you have any pictures (of you cage or piggies) we love pictures! Hope you have a good time being a member finally. :)

Thank you. I had no camera right now but I will try and get some older pictures uploaded. At the the time the cage was split into two sections but the perimeter was the same.

Hello and welcome. Glad to see you finally made it over here. I got your PM by the way and responded.

Thank you. I feel like I am with like-minded people here!

Welcome, Smartorl! So happy to see you here!

Your girls sound beautiful "white crested reds". Very nice. Glad you joined.

I can't wait to see pics of them and your cage. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. I can't wait to see pictures.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.