Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi!

Linda_

Cavy Slave
My name is Linda and I am from Norway. I am *** years old, and i'm very interested in animals. I have 5 "piggies" and one rabbit.

Sorry if I have many wrong-spelled words or sentences, but I will appreciate some corrections, and I hope you all understands what I mean.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Linda and welcome.

Your spelling is perfect and I can understand you fine. I appreciate the time you took to post properly.

Hi and welcome Linda

Welcome to the forum, Linda. Enjoy finding information for your pigs on this forum!

Welcome to Cavy Cages Linda! I'm sure you'll find lots of excellent information for you and your guinea pigs.

Just wondered why you removed my age?

If you are under a certain age you are not allowed to post it.

For security reasons, we don't allow ages to be posted. Unfortunately, everyone who reads through forums on the internet aren't good people, and kids can often be exploited.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Do you have any pics of your guinea pigs?

Of course I have pictures!

Hi!

One big happy family:) From the left: Junior, Mimmi(their mother) and Minka.

Hi!

This is Tassen, Junior and Minkas father:)

Hi!

And this is Amy=)

That was my five guinea pigs!

Very VERY cute pigs Linda! I notice you have boys and girls. I hope you have them housed seperately. They are all absolutely adorable.

I also hope you didn't breed your cavies on purpose. If you did I need to warn you, if you haven't figured it out already, that this forum is very anti breeding. There are simply too many pets in need of homes. Breeding more doesn't make sense.

Of course I house them seperately;)

I do agree whit you in a way. That it isn't any meaning in breeding because it is many animals who are in need of homes.

But you could also say the same about humans! There are many homeless children in need of homes, but we can't stop having children?

But as I said, I see your opinion and I do not planing to breed on mine, I have had one litter ( ?, is this the right word?), but I am not planing on having more.

So I understand what you are saying, but I'm just pointing out that this can be seen from a different angle.

Sorry the bad english, I'm trying the best I can:eek:

No need to apologize for your English Linda. You're doing beautifully.

As far as comparing humans to guinea pigs on breeding, it's really two completely different things. Humans have a choice, guinea pigs and other pets do not. No one puts two people in a box and makes them have sex until the female is pregnant.

Regardless of all of that, you know the right thing to do with your pigs, and you've come to a place to get a lot of excellent information! Enjoy the forum. I'm sure you'll learn and share a lot!

Yeah, you´re right. And as I said, I do agree;)

Thanks, for the compliment on my English:) I found out that this would be a good opportunity to practis my english, and to do it in an interesting way.

Welcome to the forum. Your English is alittle better than some others we've seen on here. ;) You have some very cute piggies. I'm glad you are not breeding anymore and realize why we discourage breeding. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing many more pigtures.

Welcome! Your English is pretty good, I can understand you fine. Your pigs are so cute, I'm glad you decided not to breed anymore.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.