Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How much coroplast?

Binas Cavys

Cavy Slave
I'am getting ready for a upgrade, to a 2x4 with a loft of 2x2. How much coroplast do you think is needed? I was thinking about one and a half sheets, but thats a little much for a mini-vanlol .

(Hopefully this will mean a new piggie....)

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
You can roll it and it will fit in the mini-van. My dad and I rolled a full sheet last week and got it in the backseat of his car. You will need at least a full sheet possibly more. You will need a piece at least 68"x40" for a 2x4 if you don't use connectors and want 6" sides. You will need a piece at least 40"x40" for the loft if you don't use connectors and want 6" sides. I would go ahead and get a sheet and a half.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
I'm pretty sure I got my 2x4 and 1x2 out of the same piece of coroplast. But the 1x2 only has one 6 inch wall.

Binas Cavys

Cavy Slave
Okay, I'll probably get 1 1/2 sheets, and rool it to fit in the trunk. Thats for your help! I'ad probably want 6 1/2 to 7 inches on the sides though. My pigs are know for "sharing" thae insides of their cage.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.