Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

In loving memory of Peanut

Crisie

Cavy Slave
He was such a trooper. He lived to be 6 years! I'm taking it pretty rought...crying when I see his cage. I had cut a lock of his hair shortly before he passed, and plan on framing it or putting it in a box...any suggestions?

Peanut was a long haired Peruvian breed. He had long, beautiful soft golden furr. His favorite foods were Radicchio and Parsley. He was peaceful, laid back, and loved to cuddle and purr.

Over the weekend, he suffered with a bladder stone...which is quite serious for guinea pigs. It grew really big and I put him down at the Vet's today. I will miss him dearly!

Peanut certainly was a handsome man. I, too, lost a guinea pig last week to a bladder stone and I know how serious it can be. :( *hugs* So sorry...

Aww Plummie...I was wondering if your guinea pig (who rests up in Rainbow Bridge!) had blood in his urine? Also, did you put him down? Or did he die naturally?

He was so handsome! I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you. I still feel like he is still here. I feel like he is still in his cage, and sometimes I forget he's gone :(

He was quite beautiful. You will feel better as time passes. I'm so sorry. RIP Peanut.

I think that framing a lock of his hair is a beautiful idea. Put it with a picture of him (I personally love the first one of him, with the soft toy). I think that it will look lovely, a really nice memorial for him. Maybe you could write a poem or something and frame that with the picture and the lock of hair.

I am sorry for your loss, but it sounds like he had a full fun life.

What a beautiful cavy. My sympathies.

He was such a gorgeous pig. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug:

Oh, that is so heartbreaking! Umm ok I'm crying for your piggie now. . . we lost Brutus 3 weeks ago to an URI. I'm still a bit tender about it. My deepest sympathies to you.

My deepest sympathy.. Rest in peace Peanut.

I'm very sorry! He is a very handsome baby! I love his hair !!:(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.