Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pigtures like promised!!

Wegs813

Cavy Slave
We are going to give this a try. Hopefully it works! The black one is Blackie, and the white and red one is Cashmere. They were both named by my 3 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me try the third picture again. Unless you all have magnifying glasses, you may have a hard time seeing it. Don't mind the funny eyes...I tried to fix the red eye by myself and then realized how scary it really looks.

Holy buckets...if a mod wants to remove this go ahead!! I don't know why the 3rd picture is soo big!

Awww - those are cute GP!!! I love the last picture where they are looking right at you ... how sweet!!!!!

Hugs - D

Aww they are so cute.

They're so cute. I love them both but especially the all black one. I have an all black girl (except for the white patch on her nose and a brown teardrop near her eye) named Callie but she's an abby/ridgeback. Cute! Cute!

Love the piggers. How old are they? Welcome to the group.

They are both so cute. I wish I had an all black piggie.

They are very cute! I like Cashmere's name!

I love solid colored pigs; your black pig is so pretty. Cashmere is adorable as well. :)

They are both cute!

Cuteness! I love your piggies! Welcome to the forum. :D

They are both right around 3 months old or so....Blackie is a couple weeks younger then Cashmere. I would have to look at my calendar to be sure.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.