Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

It's Done~

mudnscrap

Cavy Slave
Hi there, I just wanted to tell you the cage was done tonight and was a pain it was....lol
I got a 6cube grid=21grids, made them a 2x4 with FLEECE, which is so much cooler, I paid 19.96CDN at home depot and the coroplas was for free from my moms friend from a sign shop. he did cut a bit short in the width but wide enough on the sides so that I had enough to fix it. it just fit but with a little pressure on the perimeter. I have to have a closed top on it because I have a 2.5yr old and two cats. Because the permiter has pressure on it, I cant get all the grids to fit nicely on the top so hubby is going to get a piece of grid to fit over the top from work on monday , that means I have 9 extra grids left over and that means I can "try" to make them a loft:)

Another thing, I have been sitting watching them for 2 hours and they are totally "new piggies" They are hopping around (which I assume is popcorning) and squeaking and playing, its amazing how've they changed in a few hours.....BIGGER IS MUCH MUCH BETTER! thats for sure. They are playing tag in blankies which I tented and everything, I'm just dumbfounded, I will post pics soon hopefully, took some tonight of them playing and my first amateur attempt at a C&C!
Thanks so much for all the GREAT info again!

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
That's great! I can't wait to see the pictures!

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Wow, what a steal on both cubes and coro!

snickers66

Cavy Slave
I was also amazed with the C&C cage... it is SO much fun to watch them run around and when you know they are happy ❤️
I would like to see your pictures too !

bromers

Cavy Slave
Your cc cage sounds great and it seems it never cost you much.

Pictures would be loved.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.