Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Tuppy's Toy Collection

• Thread starter cavy-cool-crazy
  • Start date

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Well, alright, not Tuppy's, but it sounded good! OK. Many pigtures coming up of my pigs and their beloved toys. Here goes!

Keyring Teddies and Small Bird Toys

Box Shelving (found at DIY stores)

Bent grid tunnels and sofas (using the C&C grids)

Towels, blankets and Vetbed

Dog beds

Kitten Beds

Crinkly cat tunnels

Large Doll Furniture (14" doll size I *think*

Cuddlecups and Chairs

Soft cubes

Cat cozy (I'll get another pic up tomorrow)

Mirrors and Hanging Bird Toys

Teddy bears!

Towel tents

Some of the toys together

These are just a few of their toys. I have more, but this'll do for now!

Oh.Mi.Gosh.

TOO CUTE!

Lots of great ideas too! Do they use all of those on their own? Wow... awesome collection! :D

Yup, all of those they play with themselves. I have some adorable ones of Tuppence snuggling against her keyring teddy. I'll have to find them later. They are too cute. I swear, my room is ruled by the pigs!

I love it! Mine is growing too, I am running out of places to put all their toys.

They are too cute. I swear, my room is ruled by the pigs!
No, no, CCC... Its not your room that is being ruled by your masters, its your LIFE!!!
Simply lovely pictures.
:love: Momo

Ah, yes. That is so true Momo! The simple fact that I live on guinea pig forums indicates how they have possessed me!

I figured you'd be drawn to any thread with "Tuppy" in it. You're not the only one with "Tuppy Fever". Too many people have it these days! :D

Is there an official "Tuppy Fanclub Signup" thread?
I see so many people saving up to fly over there to abduct Tuppy Highness...
She is just a sweetheart.

People, really get in line here.
I have #101. :p
momo

Message To Jasmine and Lottie:
You girls are just as wonderful and fabulous as Tuppence and Charlie! Don't worry about the fact that people keep wanting to pignap your buddies. That just means that you get to play more with your wonderful Mommy.
*~*~*~*
Sad thing is since Tuppy and Charlie get so much airtime, I can never remember which is Jasmine and which is Lottie. I'm so ashamed!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
CCC, all you need now is one of Ly's creations to complete your collection!!!

You have some really cute things.

Do they actually use the key ring toys?

Is there an official "Tuppy Fanclub Signup" thread?
I see so many people saving up to fly over there to abduct Tuppy Highness...
She is just a sweetheart
You know what Momo? I am creating a "Laura's Pigs Fan Club" today. I was just going to do the "Tuppy Fan Club", but then someone wanted a "Charlie Fan Club" and a "Lottie Fan Club". It's easier to create one site with a page for each pig and go from there! No doubt Tuppy's will be the most popular. ;)

Thank you Ly! I am saving up for one of your wonderful creations. I would love to add to the collection with one of your Cavy Caves! I'll be in touch as soon as I have the money.

Namonian Girl - they do indeed use them. They all love the keyring teddies, but the little doggy and a little cushion type one are their favourites. I have a cute picture here showing how Tuppence loves them. She always lays like this around one or another of them!

PM - thanks for the cute little message for Lottie and Jas! I'll be sure to pass it on to them. Here's a picture of Lottie and Jasmine so you know which is which -

Lottie:

Jasmine:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.