Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

newbie here! hello!

Aniimaru

Cavy Slave
Aloha from me and my four fur babies here in Hawaii!
I have 3 boys and 1 girl.
Ginny.jpg
This is Ginny (pronounced as Guinea). He is the very first piggy I've ever gotten and he's the most affectionate piggy so far. We joke that he is the one that looks like a rat the most....

Oreo.jpg
This is Oreo! He is my big boy and my most chill fur baby. He was adopted from a previous owner so if I ever post a video of him you'll notice he is much bigger than Ginny. We joke that he's our cow baby as well lol.

Vinny.jpg
This is Vinny! He is my baby boy, the youngest of the four. He's my shy boy and barely likes to be picked up by anyone (except his mommy of course :) ) but once you do get a hold of him, he's pretty chill. We joke that he's a chipmunk sometimes c:

Reeses.jpg
This is Reeses. She was also adopted from a previous owner so she's also bigger than Ginny and Vinny. She looks a little like a beaver c: She is a spoiled princess and demands attention constantly with very loud wheeking xD

don't worry, I'll post better photos later on haha

Aniimaru

Cavy Slave
I actually have no idea what breeds they all are xD if you guys could help me out with defining them that would be helpful... (I've tried asking my vets but they usually are like hmmmm and then run off to do some other stuff xD)

Snugglybutt

Cavy Slave
Wow Hawaii!! So jealous, I almost went there last summer but went someplace else.

Your pigs are adorable! I really love Ginny's facial pattern.

Aniimaru

Cavy Slave
*updated pictures!*
Ah ginny is the only one with pretty long hair....
IMG_2806.jpg

Oreo is really big but most of the time he likes to scrunch up to make him seem smaller xD
IMG_2808.jpg

Vinny is really difficult to really settle down long enough to get a picture :p
IMG_2809.jpg

And my baby girl Reeses is always just looking for attention anyways xD
IMG_2811.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.