Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi there! New member from CO :)

kooky500

Cavy Slave
Hello! So, I'm not a new guinea pig owner per say, since I adopted my most recent boy about a year or so ago and I'd been volunteering with small animals at a local animal shelter long before that but, I just now got around to registering on these forums. Ha ha! So, as the title says I'm from Denver, Colorado and I currently have two boars. My name is Kari and I'll be 18 and graduating from high school in May. :)

Anyways enough about me, my boys are Snookums and Freddie. Freddie is the pig in my avatar and sadly Snookums isn't very photogenic as he's old and not too fond of the camera anymore. I got Snookums in 2011 or 2012 (I'm bad with remembering dates) along with his brother, Steven. I got Freddie about two or so years later after Steven rather abruptly passed away and Snookums got depressed shortly after. Snookums and Freddie have since become the best of buds even if they didn't get along so well at first lol.

maddy harper

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.