Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A Little Newbie's Hello

FluffyPotatoes

Cavy Slave
Hello. I'm FluffyPotatoes- well my guinea pigs are, but you can call me Fluffy or Potato as well. For starters, I am very shy and socially awkward so if I never make sense, please understand I don't try to, I speak better with images than words. I love animals of all shapes and sizes, but small and fluffy are my absolute favourites. I also love to draw and paint.

Muffin is a female crested guinea pig, born probably at the end of January/early February 2013. I got Muffin on April 1st, 2013. She has an active, adventurous, loving personality.

Marble-Cake is a female american guinea pig, born probably in the start of February 2014. I got Marble-Cake on April 1st, 2014. She has a shy, curious, loving personality.

Welcome! I find that creative people tend to be less socially adept, so welcome to that club as well!
Dont worry, I haven't met anyone here who isn't friendly yet. Feel free to ask anything

Thank you @Saylavi :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.