Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Scandinavia No cubes in Scandinavia!!!

emilia

Cavy Slave
It's not easy to build a cavy cage when you can't get cubes anywhere on these Islands around here. It S-CKS! Sometimes I h-te these countries! This is very frusterated, I have looked in Sweden and Finland, but no luck. Now its just for me to beg on my knees to my "father-in-law" to weld a cage for me in a big size. Because my piggies needs a bigger cage.

laura220

Cavy Slave
Maybe the Hong Kong in Tampere isn't sold out of cubes. I may be able to check sometime but it's kind of a far drive.

emilia

Cavy Slave
The problem is that neither I or my parents are to "Finland" so often. So the chance to get this cubes its not so high.

Last edited:

laura220

Cavy Slave
Aha. Well if I do see them there we could possibly make out 'transport/ering'. My sister sometimes goes to Turku so it could work that way, it'd be a shorter drive for you. I'll have to see if I can get to the store anytime.

emilia

Cavy Slave
I give up the cubes!

I have decide to buy a ordinary cage. Because it's the strongest, when I have three cats whom are very interested to get in the cage to the piggies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.