Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet Mavis and Bristol !

Vestid

Cavy Gazer
Meet Mavis and Bristol !Meet Mavis and Bristol !

Hello, I've been lurking these forums for the past few weeks and thought i should finally make an account!

I have two girls, the short haired if Mavis and the long haired is Bristol. Mavis is allot more skittish and is mostly commonly found hidden in her hidey and Bri.. well she can be found wherever there's food around :p She typically allot more outgoing and is constantly doing something or going somewhere but mavis on the other hand is usually calmer. I got them from someone who advertised on Kijiji and got both of them for free due to allergies or what other typical excuse..

Other then that I'm new to guinea pigs, I have never owned any pet other then my dog so you can expect lots of questions from me :] ( although these forums have been plenty useful !)

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
Welcome! They are both lovely but Mavis looks positively charming! Love that coloring. So glad you were able to give them a new home.
This site is a wonderful resource, be sure to read the pinned posts, they are meant to help newcomers.

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
They are adorable! Welcome to the site its a great resource with very knowledgeable people!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.