Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dominance Urine spraying

• Thread starter newpiggieowners
  • Start date

newpiggieowners

Cavy Slave
Ok, I am probably coming off as an annoying new pet owner posting a million times (apologies!), but more questions.

As I'm observing this morning, I am finding urine sprayed in quite a few places--on the walls of the coroplast, on the house, etc. I also observed Rocket sniffing Groot's butt and Groot spraying urine in her face (she's nipped her on the butt before and head butts her in the butt). I'm assuming it's Groot spraying the urine (she's the submissive one when it comes to Rocket's aggression)...but does this seem normal?

Thank you!

Totally normal. The one who's being pestered will spray the other one in the face.

Yup, totally normal. In fact, Mini's aim is so good that Rose is starting to take the hint. Now all Mini has to do is point her butt at Rose and Rose backs up! It's hilarious to watch. I think Mini is part skunk. lol

Penny usually does that to Ferb when he's feeling amorous, it's hilarious, Ferb always looks so confused.

LOL. Such silly pigs!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.