Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi! I am new here....

doodlenmoe

Cavy Gazer
Hi, I discovered this forum and have been browsing for a couple of days and decided to join. I have had my little Piggies for 2 years. My 12 year old granddaughter had them originally for a year. I got them for her when they were wee little, and they are three now. She became allergic to the hay, so they stay with me now. I think they get more spoiled at Nana's anyway! LOL :eek: I am enjoying the forum so far. Guinea pigs are super adorable and sweet. Mine have fleece bedding, oxbow pellets and hay, they love red and green peppers, an occasional carrot and red leaf lettuce. they love the oxbow banana and veggie treats. They sit up for their treats so cute!:love:

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum

mamaduck71

Cavy Slave
If you can, post some pigtures!

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum @doodlenmoe ! We are piggy pic crazy here so we would love to see pics of the little furry ones! :) Sounds like they are loving life with you.

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome! As said above, pictures if you can. They sound like they are living a very happy life. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.