Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi everyone c:

Alexis10

Cavy Gazer
Hi everyone C:

My name's Alexis, I'm 15 years old and from New York. I currently have one guinea pig named Scooter but I'm hoping to get him a friend in the future. c: I had him since September. I'm not sure how old he is but I'd say he's around 9 months or so. He's laid-back in the morning but always bounces around at night :p He loves cuddles C: I really love him.

I'm new here but everyone here seems really nice and helpful :D A bit about Scooter, he loves carrots, spinach, and lettuce, and his timothy hay. He's really calm in the morning but when I wake up and go to his cage he starts wheeking and bouncing and it's so cute ^_^ He also loves music, one time I had a pop music channel on and he growled at it so I changed the channels and he growls at every one of them until the Zen music channel was on. It's slow relaxing music and he starts squeaking :p

I don't have any pictures right now but I'll get some soon and post them here

Well I guess that's it, I look forward to getting to know everyone :)

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
Aww! Hi Alexis! I'm LoveMyHerd, and that's really cute that he loves music! I've never tested my pigs to see which kind of music they like, but I will try it soon.

Guinepig

Cavy Slave
My three piggies will run and hide whenever I play any music lol

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum! Scooter sounds precious, mine make keep away sounds at some music.

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
Awww mine also love music and one of them is a Swiftie (Taylor Swift fan) and starts popcorning. Feel free to ask any questions you have or my have. My name is Joy btw

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.