Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi

linda.caler

Cavy Gazer
Just joined and have spent the last hour or so reading through various forums. What fantastic information and I wish we'd discovered this sooner. My daughter and I adopted two piggies from the local ASPCA. One 3 yr old male (neutered) and a 6 month female. Respectively, JJ and Sunshine. We have had them for a year now. We've been very lucky to get a great vet. We've been through one Upper Respiratory Infection with JJ after getting him, they have been a fantastic addition to our family. We got a C&C cage 2x4 cage with a loft (which our GPs love). I actually have to change the loft bedding every other day due to how much time they spend up there. they love to explore. We have an outdoor pen for them (with a cover to keep them safe) and they love floor time. Best editions ever! I'll take some more pics to share. Thanks for such a great source of information !

143sheri

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the family! Im new here too. I could and have spent hours on here too! I love pictures the most!!!!!

dani_starr

Cavy Slave
Welcome tp the forum!

Kudos to you for adopting, and doing research as well. It's nice to see that some people still do research before bring home living animals.

They sound like very happy, well cared for, and lucky piggies! :)

We definitely will require some pigtures! :D

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
Hey! Welcome to the most wonderful forum ever. :D(I know I'm bragging, but it's true!) I'm sure you'll find lots of great information, and if you ever have a question, feel free to ask! I salute you for adopting, and for treating your piggies through their sicknesses.

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum! JJ and Sunshine sound like great piggies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.