Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Hello from Norwich

sgprescue

Cavy Slave
I just thought I would pop on and say hi and introduce myself. My name is Cheryl and I run Sprowston rabbit and guinea pig rescue in Norwich. Currently have 52 wheekers and 19 bunnies :eek: and they are all adorable :cool:

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

Hiya Cheryl! I'm CCC on your message boards - it's great to see you here! I can't believe you have so many piggies and bunnies in - I bet dinner times at the rescue must be a noisy affair! Anyway, welcome to Cavy Cages!

Hi - I've been thinking for ages that I'd like to adopt some guinea pigs from you in the future - have waaay too many at the moment thoughlol My sister is down in Norwich, it's about an hour and a half away from here.:)

Well you know where to come when you are ready for some ;) . I have some gorgeous pigs in at the moment including the most adorable satin saffron rex boar :D

Cheryl

Hi,

Welcome to the board! Nice to see another UK rescue here.

Barbara

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.