Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Male Forum Members, and a little introduction

Bodhi

Cavy Slave
Hi ya all!

I have had an interest in guinea pigs for some time. I have three pigs right now. The most I had at one time was six: a mother and five babies.

What I was wondering, though, is who are the guys here? I had guessed wrong with pigger123, so now I'm just curious.

bpatters?

i am, but I'm 15 lol

You're in need of male Forumers or Male piggies?

I've tried looking at profiles, but it's not so easy for me to guess. I just kind of want to know about people who post regularly.

I think I saw a poll on here somewhere that kind of answered this question. Nearly all of the members, at least the ones who participated in the poll, were women, but there are some men of course.

Well, I found one. I have to laugh though because his forum name starts with Mr.

Also can't help, I'm a female too. I think a good portion of the members are female, but I think there may be a few male/female couples that share their accounts.

I don't tend to think about whether a person is a male or a female, I guess I tend to think of everyone as androgynous in "online world".

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.