Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy You know you've been pigged when.....

You spend 2 hrs on a Friday night searching the gallery for alternative cages and the Ikea website for ideas for a new cage!

AND

You have more things on your amazon wishlist for the pigs than your kids!

You know you've been pigged when you find something for your pigs,freak out,and your parents ask you what it is for the pigs this time.

You know you've been pigged when all you can think about using your next paycheck/allowance on is things for your piggies!

I'm with you @PiggyLover94! You know you've been pigged when you get in trouble constantly for talking about Guinea Pogs constantly because your parents are annoyed.

When your bro-in-law gives you a Visa gift card for Christmas and visions of fleece and coroplast dance before your eyes......;)

You know you've been pigged when you smell like pig and have bedding in your hair even though you haven't touched them ALL day.

I know.Weird.

You know you've been pigged when you're in a shop or checking a catalogue and the first thing you look for is guinea pig supplies or accessories.

And when you're buying groceries and end up buying more veggies for your cavy than for the family.

When you have just made the most awesome cage EVER! And you keep thinking of new ways to tweak it! Even though it was perfect yesterday! ;) hahah

You know you've been pigged when they sit on you while munching their caecotrophs and you still think they're cute.

You know you've been pigged when your hubby calls the pigs "guinea kids"

You know you've been pigged when your room smells a bit iffy (Noah's been marking), your boyfriend tells you it smells like guinea pigs, and your reply is "actually, it smells like happiness."

I could use a game...

You know you've been pigged when your veggie intake diet has changed for life.

You know you've been pigged when your dinning table area has been totally donated to your C&C cage.

You know you've been pigged when you spent a fortune for a smart vacuum cleaner to help pick the hay all over the house when you leave to work.

You know you've been pigged when you have piggy hair all over you, even at work, and you don't care.

You know you've been pigged when you find strays of hay EVERYWHERE even if it's a floor away from the cage.

You know you've been pigged when you spent a fortune on vet bills but consider it outrageous to spend it on yourself.

Last edited:
You know you've been pigged when your hubby calls the pigs "guinea kids"
Laughing - mine was wondering if they count for our taxes and how to make it happen.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.