Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What's With all the Racket?

dixiedoo4736

Cavy Slave
My guinea pig Ginger always seems to be wheeking for vegetables. I give her and Dixie vegetables in the morning afternoon and night, 3 veggie meals a day but it seems that even if I walk into the room she will walk up the the door of the cage and wheek. Is that her way of saying hello or something? I'm just not sure why she makes so much noise.

Most likely she's just saying "hi" or "more veg please". Or she could be like my AJ who just liked to hear himself talk. ^_^ Some pigs are quieter than others, just like people, it's their personality.

It sounds like she's getting plenty of veggies, so I wouldn't worry about it. She's probably saying hi and trying to get your attention. House, my Texel, is very vocal and you would think he was starved by the way he wheeks when he hears the fridge open. lol

It sounds like she's getting plenty of veggies, so I wouldn't worry about it. She's probably saying hi and trying to get your attention. House, my Texel, is very vocal and you would think he was starved by the way he wheeks when he hears the fridge open. lol
Sounds like my boys. They freak out anytime you walk by them or you go to the kitchen. I feed them plenty of veggies, they are just downright spoiled.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.