Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece What to have in loft? Fleece or other bedding?

Is this no good, I paid 18.00 for the bag!

You'll have to go by what they smell like. If they smell strongly of pine, you can't use them.

And just for future reference, you're paying three times as much for one 25 pound bag as I pay for a 40 pound bag (I pay $6 for 40 pounds). See if you can find the pellets at a feed store or hardware store that sells stove pellets.

You'll have to go by what they smell like. If they smell strongly of pine, you can't use them.

And just for future reference, you're paying three times as much for one 25 pound bag as I pay for a 40 pound bag (I pay $6 for 40 pounds). See if you can find the pellets at a feed store or hardware store that sells stove pellets.

I'm in NYC we don't have feed stores! Most hardware store don't sell wood stoves in the city[emoji45]

I opened the top of the bag and aired them out. So loving these pellets. I have them covered with Uhaul in the kitchen.. I just shake off the beans and scoop and shake "melted" pellets.. No odor and my spot cleaning is easier as the cage liners cover the majority of the cage. Even the girls seem happier without Carefresh or Shavings everywhere.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.