Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Trying to rehome my homemade GP enclosures

kathrynj

Cavy Slave
Golly, what a corker in response to my give away guinea pig housing
"

my very enterprising children aged 12, 10, 8, 7, 4, 2 & 2 are at the brink of starting a guinea pig breeding business and would be thrilled to receive this item. It would really help them to have somewhere to house the litter that is due next week.
If you would like, we could pick up tomorrow."

Ummmmmmm, like NONONONONONO

This dear unsuspecting lady got an earful via email from me about this with links everywhere HAHA and my personal 'breeding' experience, and stories like my lil Faithy

I think I said on the add 'not for breeding home' as well

Eeesh, seven kids and all under the age of 13 starting a "breeding business". This woman sounds like a nut job. The kids will probably be bored with the poor pigs in a few months, and she's probably not got a lot of time to care for them herself. Glad you gave her some good information though, maybe she'll put a stop to her kids business.

my very enterprising children aged 12, 10, 8, 7, 4, 2 & 2 are at the brink of starting a guinea pig breeding business

Sounds like she's got some kind of breeding business of her own going on! Good for you for passing along some good information.

How awful. I hate to think what they are doing to the babies ... selling them to pet stores?

Wow, she's actually letting her kids have a breeding business?! Umm...as far as the comments of how many kids she has, I find them offending, there is nothing wrong with having that many if you can afford it. I myself have 7 siblings, plus 2 (possibly 3) who died before birth because of complications.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.