Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Tiffy

xanima

Cavy Slave
Today my sweet Tiffy passed away after we fought for two days because she was bloated.
When I came home at midday I really thought it would get better, she did struggle against the medication, protested again (finally) when she got an injection and wouldn´t just stay where I put her.
Shortly after she had cramps and died within one or two minutes.

She was just two years old...

Attachments

2re6-3a6-3be0.jpg 2012_01_10 304.jpg
She was a beautiful piggy!
Sorry for your loss!

I'm so sorry to hear about Tiffy. She was a beauty!

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a gorgeous girl that was very much loved by you. You'll see her again someday, don't worry! Until then, remember all of the fond moments you shared. RIP Tiffy

Thank you. It is really great to have people like you to tell this too. My family would probably just be relieved that finally my herd is getting smaller...

I was recently worried I didn´t care as much as in the begging about losses. I stand corrected. It probably just was easier for me, because they were at least five years old.
She was so young... She shouldn´t have died.

And I feel so bad, that her lost days were so painful for her. Had I known how it would end I could have spared her a lot. But how could I have given up when she was still so young and should have years ahead.

And it was so terrible to see her running away shortly before she died. Looked as if she wanted to run away from the cramps. It didn´t take long. From the first until her heart stopped beating probably less than a minute (felt like an eternity) but to think that she died being afraid, that is so cruel.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.