Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Still on Vacation

cavyinhawaii

Cavy Slave
My Mom and Dad have my pigs.(Sounds silly since I am over 30) My husband and father in law built a temporary cage for them. Its not the 6 ft palace they are used to but they are plenty comfortable. Mom is soooo careful. She knows I am nervous after loosing Puffy. We put a lock on the cage so if she has kids over she can lock their door. I talk to her everyday, today she asked if it was ok if she fed them celery leaves. I told her if she had them she better, they love them.
We are in our 4th state, 2 left to go. NY city was last night for a Yankees game. Wow!!! it was just crazy. Hawaii is so slow in contrast.
Soon we are headed to Washington DC. If anyone has any tips for there PM me. I'll keep you updated as I have time. Boy, do I miss my pigs. I need a nose bump in the worst way.:love:

I didn't know you were in NYC! We could have gotten together for a bit. I'm only about 45 minutes (without traffic) from there.

I hope the rest of your travels are safe and fun. Cookie sends you head bumps and wheeks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.