Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sports, wonderful sports!

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
How many of you play sports? Team, individual, and recreational sports organizations apply.

As for me, I run cross country in the fall (now). This year it's from August 16-October 30.
I do cross country skiing in the winter (Nov. 15-March??)
Then track (ugh) in the spring, March??-June??

I also play softball occasionally, and I enjoy swimming, tennis, and badminton. Volleyball's fun too!

Yea, I play volleyball in the fall, Basketball in the winter, and I do field events in track in the spring.

Wow! You do a lot. I love netball, tennis and lacrosse. I like basketball as well. I'm not in any clubs, but me and my mates like to play at lunch time (when we're not doing homework for the next period, lol)

Really, you can play at lunch? We don't have any time to do that in school...

Yup. In the summer they leave the netball and tennis courts open. We need to ask teachers, but they usually say yes. Oh yeh, I love aerobics. How did I forget? I go to aerobics every friday

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Awesome! You're lucky Piglet. How long do you get for lunch?

I horse back ride, I know a lot of people don't consider this a sport. But whatever... =p
I also play basketball and soccer.

i consider horsebackriding a sport! its in the olympics, isnt it?

We only get an hour for lunch. If we know we are going to play, then we eat lots and break.

Horseback Riding IS a sport..LoL
I ride horses and Track.

I used to play soccer, softball, basketball, ice hockey, deck hockey, cheerleading. I play sports when I get together with all of my cousins at parties and reunion. I have 20 close cousins that I see alot and we all play sports for school and neighborhood.

"Only" an hour?! We get a measly 15 minutes!

For any of you in track, what distances/events do you prefer?

I do the 800 and the high jump, though I only tried that once...

I run cross country in the fall, then indoor track, then outdoor track. It is so much fun! We won districts today it was so much fun :D

Daisy, do you like sprinting or long distance better? I do the 100, the 200, and the 4X100 mostly.

I also play Tennis on my high school team. It's alot of fun. But the season ended.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.