Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Somebody Help me With finding Fleece?

CodeGPS

Cavy Slave
ok so then i originally bough 3yrs of fleece. it was last month or month before
so today i decide to get more since i kept washing the 3 piece of fleece. there was a fabric store 1 block away from where i live so today i went there and then i asked them if you have anymore fleece they said they don't sell anymore(probably because is summer)....
so can somebody help me find a fabric store :O?
i live in New York 10029
THANKS i haven't clean their cage for 2 weeks and their peeing/poop in the coroplast T_T becuase parents don't let me wash it in the machine

I dont know if you have a joanns around you. If you can get there, they are having a sale on fleece.
Good luck.
Isa

Shake your fleece outside, wash it in the washer with one cup vinegar and laundry detergent and then run an empty load with a cup of vinegar to disinfect the washer.

if you cant wash fleece, why dont you switch to other bedding like Carefresh or aspen shavings. As said Joann's is having a sale

Yes, thats the one 3.99 a yd

Can you switch them to other bedding for now? Living on dirty fleece for 2 weeks is probably not good for them.

There's a Joann in NJ. It's 16 miles from your zip code 10029.
30 A & S Drive
Paramus, NJ 07652
(201) 444-7926

If your mom doesn't allow you to wash fleece, it's probably better to switch to disposable bedding.
You could also wash by hand, but that takes much longer.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.