Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Search for the Holy Grid

kananaka

Cavy Slave
So I have been on a mission to find grids and can't find them anywhere! There is only one store I have not tried yet and I will as soon as I make it out to where it is (like a 30 min drive for me). I have tried, Lowes, Walmart, and Office Depot; No one has them :weepy:.

If you (like me) have been on a mission to find Holy Grids, with out luck, know I feel your pain. :crazy:

I know how you feel :D. It took me a couple months to find some and now of course I see them everywhere! So frustrating but atleast if I need somemore I can find them.

Bed, bath and beyond in the closet section. They are 20 dollars for a good amount of grids.

Take a quick look at Walmart's website and you should be able to find them, I believe they will ship them to Walmart for free and all you have to do is pay and pick them up. Or you can try Kmart if you have one near you, that's where I first found mine.

If you shop at Sears or Kmart and have a preferred card, you can use your points towards the grids. I got mine really cheaply that way.

I got mine at K-mart!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.