Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags poor guinea pigs....

trista81

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

I feel so bad for these guinea pigs! I can't take anymore in or I would take them!

I dont think that is there normal cage, not for 40 bucks anyway lol at least I hope not.

I dont think that is there normal cage, not for 40 bucks anyway lol at least I hope not.

i hope not too....but that's with they come with....the posting says guinea pigs with tote.

I think they come with the tote and you can get the cage for 40$, they are really beautiful piggies.

If I didn't live in colorado those boys would be mine. Both myself and my boyfriend are in love with silkies and this is just beyond terrible conditions.

Grrrr! I have girls and no room to add a properly sized cage for two boars or I'd run out to Tampa and snap them up. Obviously, my idea of a properly sized cages is quite a bit different than their current owner.

found a $20 guinea pig in my area.:':)-(

I honestly think that small, airless tote IS their cage. They go for $35, that tote thing is $5 more, if I am understanding correctly. Beautiful pigs.

Ugh I wish I could take them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.