Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My piggie family and I have come into a hard time.

Scarlettexeyes

Cavy Slave
I have four guinea pigs. One neutered boar, and 3 sows.
I am currently working over 60 hours a week, and going to college part time, and I cannot give them the attention they deserve. :weepy:

These guys are my babies, but its not fair to them.

So if you're in the ohio area, and are EXPERIENCED pig owner, please let me know.

Thank you.
:(

Are you willing to separate? We are thinking about adopting another guinea pig (We have 3 sows) but are planning on waiting til November because we are moving.

If I could help you out I would! But I am full with 4 sows myself...Goodluck!

Are you willing to separate? We are thinking about adopting another guinea pig (We have 3 sows) but are planning on waiting til November because we are moving.

I dont think I could separate because all four of them have been together for over a year and love each other

I dont think I could separate because all four of them have been together for over a year and love each other

That's understandable. I would LOVE to have all four, but with my current three, I could not manage. I think four is a perfect number for me, and five is pushing it. I am really and truly sorry and I hope for the best for you and your furry babies.

(PS. I am TwilightStar's twin.)

they basically stay together in twos, its elvis and lucy, and they are in their own world, then theres my beloved scarlette and shirley.

I have made the decision to only put elvis and lucy up for adoption since they are young and more flexible. so if you're interested in those two, please let me know.

How long could you keep them for? I cannot adopt until mid-November. Elvis is neutered, right? (I just want to make sure)

yes, elvis is neutered, but I need to get them out before November.

Oh. : /
I really wish I could help, I would love to, but I just cannot care for anymore piggies in my current house. I am truly sorry and I wish you the very best of luck.

If for some reason you still have them in November, send me a PM.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.