Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece My Guinea Pig Market Cage :)

Megaredize

Cavy Slave
I received my new flippers last Friday and I just put them in today and they look soooo good. I love the blue daisy pattern with my coro colour. I also like the bright green side too. I also have the corner curtain but I got that in pink and the pig out pouch and that is in pink too. All my accessories are in pink because once i switch to my other set of flippers nothing is going to match either way lol :) Here are some pics.

Sorry you cant see the curtain well, its under the loft and i had to lean over my cage to get the picture

My Guinea Pig Market Cage :)My Guinea Pig Market Cage :)My Guinea Pig Market Cage :)

That looks fantastic! So glad to hear how much you like it :) The flippers do look fantastic with the blue coroplast!

Did you purchase additional sleeves and furniture covers for change out? I made a set myself and I'm still trying to decide if I prefer the flippers or not! Yours are adorable! :) LOL - I have the same penguin blue duct tape for my piggies too!

Also glad you like them! Very cute!

I have two sets of flippers, my other set is the skeleanimales/purple pattern so after a week i switch them. and all my fleece items are in pink and im about to wash them now thats why the cage looks bare, i ahve a pink den that they love that is not in the cage right now until gets cleaned. I probably will buy another hay bag. there is another fleece hide i want from the market but they dont have it in a pattern i like yet so im waiting :)

Ty Jen and CavySpirit for all these lovely items. My pigs like to run behind the curtain when im vacuuming up the poos everyday :)

beautiful cage! :) i wish it was more affordable for me to get it from guinea pig market, but international shipping is a big cost!

beautiful cage! :) i wish it was more affordable for me to get it from guinea pig market, but international shipping is a big cost!

I can imagine, it was expensive enough just having it get to me in Canada :)

i think the shipping cost for a covered 2x4 was $200 usd? plus in norway there's this LOVELY 30% tax AND processing fee of $25usd.
>_< sigh.

Yeah, we've probably racked up weeks worth of time trying to figure out more affordable shipping methods for international. Just not economically viable except to those who are willing to pay a hefty premium.

I gotta get me sum flippers!

Looks great! So happy you love our goodies!!

Not crafty so I'm getting flippers when I can afford it but I need 2 sets 2x4 and 2x5.

Hi!!! On the second picture I see that you are using a tray as a kitchen area. I was wondering how the guinea pigs getting in there??? Is it easy for them ??? Thank you =)

Love your cage and your piggies are too cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.