Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Moving to Australia...need to rehome my piggies :(

wheeky-UK

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone.

Well after many years of deciding, I have finally made the decision to emigrate to Australia to join my family. This decision is not only very exciting but does also mean I have to rehome my beautiful piggies. Its going to break my heart, so I really want to find homes for them to people who REALLY know how to look after piggies...you guys :)

So I am asking if anyone here is able to help me re-home my 6 piggies.

Here they are

In order of photos

Strawberry and Pipsqueak, Izzy and Monty.

I would like them to go in pairs or as a four. If in pairs Strawberry and Pip should be together and Izzy and Monty together. The are all wonderful piggies and I love them all dearly, especially Strawberry who is a very special and unique pig.

Any help in this situation would be wonderful. I will be flying out mid August so re-homing will be end of July time. If you need any information please private message me. I live Near Warwick btw (midlands).

I also have another pair of piggies..Ginger and Poppy. Ginger gave birth to Poppy about 4 weeks ago and both are doing great. They are both Golden Agoutis. However Ginger had suffered from an ear infection and now has a perminant head tilt, apart from that she is a very healthy and lively piggy and Poppy is just beautiful.

If I have read your other posts correctly, all but Monty are girls?

We have 2 guys, and no more space, so unfortunately it is a no go here, but I hope you find someone. I have a friend who loves animals, but she won't be getting her own place till later on in the year, but if you end up knowing you are moving later, let me know as I can tell her about them (she is in worcester)

Yes they are all female except Monty who is neutered :)

Dont worry about not being able too, I am just here because I know everyone here are lovely people and probably the best place to ask hehe. :)

I know it's kind of off topic, but I wanted to ask what breed the guinea in the third picture is, if you know. She is so unique looking! I've seen tons of guinea pigs and I can honestly say I've never seen any that look like she does.

Izzy is a Alpaca (wavy peruvian). She is beautiful and the picture is quite old so she is much more bushier now hehe.

Try posting on (broken link removed) they have wonderful members there - its like a UK version of this site.

Any luck anywhere?

Have they been rehomed yet?

Do you know about how far away you are from the west mids. ? (cannock area) I don't think its too far away?

hey everyone, just to let everyone know that I have found a home for all 6. They will be staying together which im very pleased about. Thank you all for your replies :)

Yay! So glad you found a home.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.