Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions Meet Punky!

Nicolene

Cavy Slave
We finally got Tuxedo a friend! We went to a gp rescue yesterday and tried Tux with 2 baby brothers. The first one was just like Tux as a baby. Strong willed and looking for trouble. That didn't work out. The other brother was much sweeter and they got along fine. We were lucky to find our bossy Tux a friend so easily. They have been getting along great and it's so nice to see Tux running around and having a good time again.

So without further ado, Punky, 6 weeks old:

Meet Punky!Meet Punky!

He looks so cute and small! What fun coloring too. I'm glad you found him a friend. =D

Congrats! Your new piggy is adorable!

He is adorable!! He looks like my Harper who is also a baby roan Aby, except Harper has black hairs mixed with white instead of brown.
Punky is cuuute! :)

Super adorable!!

He's a cutie! Aorable!

How sweet! Your pigs are both very handsome!

Adorable and I love their names!

So cute! Oh and that salad has me drooling;)

I just wanted to mention that I'd remove the wicker tunnel. They can jab an eye on those sharp pieces.

He is black and white in the back and his head and belly is a reddish brown. When I googled "roan" I found one that looks just like him. Him and his 2 sisters and brother all look like their dad, and shockingly, their mom is a brown and white long haired pig! The only feature they got from her was that one brother and one sister had a white stripe on their foreheads like their mother.

I think he is just adorable and that coloring is awesome. I am glad they are getting along.

That looks YUMMY!

aaawwwww
i just wanna snuggle him!!!

Oh wow that FACE! I just want to cuddle that little one!! So glad they are getting along! Adorable together and yes that salad looks so yummy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.