Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions It's been three weeks, introduced tonight!

KaLeigh

Cavy Slave
I set up the playpen and placed Maple (the new baby) in the pen first. Then placed Cocoa (my oldest tricolor). Then brought in Peppermint ( Cocoa' s daughter and often the moody one). It's been about 20 minutes and so far so good.
I just placed 2 small piles of hay in the pen and they are still doing well, cycling through them and eating side by side.
Will be adding them to the c&c cage asson as I finish cleaning it. :) Fingers crossed for continued peace among them all!

Congrats! Thye're so cute! I will be introducing my new baby Thor to my piggy Boo Boo in a little more than a week. I'm glad they are getting along :)

I have the same tablecloth for floor time. :)

Thanks! Still going well :)

Oops, posted wrong pic. ..

They are doing great

Congrats! Your piggies are adorable :)

That's great to see that they are getting along so far. That's awesome that you picked the name Maple for your new girl! I think it suits her and your theme so well :)

So cute! I'm glad it's going well, hopefully they remain the best of friends!

Thanks again everyone :) still going fabulously.

It was hard to tell in the picture but is your white one a crested? I have one pig who looks almost identical to yours. He is a crested American.

She has a little tuft there on top, I guess that's a crest? Haha, I'm clueless.
Can you tell from this pic?

Yep, that little rosette on the top of her head is a crest. Adorable piggies, and very nice cage!

Nice cage! That's great they get along so well.

I love seeing the chubby piggies chowing down!

Aww, thank you all. :) we love her, well, all the girls. They are doing so well, only a minor squabble over a favorite veggie or spot, but nothing worrisome at all.

It's nice to hear about when piggies get along so well. So happy for you and your girls!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.