Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I Saw This on Pintrest...

NarwhalsRock

Cavy Slave
I saaw this on Pintrest, and I had to share this with the world! It's just so cute!

They even talk about feeding fresh veggies and a friend! :D :D

Wait wait wait...

Hang on. I'm confused. So...we're NOT supposed to let our pigs become huge and destroy cities? Since when, exactly? I mean, I didn't see anything on GuineaLynx about cities being bad for them to eat.

Can someone provide links to the calcium and vitamin c content for major metropolitan areas? I just want to be absolutely SURE I shouldn't be letting my cavys become huge and destroy cities because if it's not dangerous for the pig I see no reason not to.

LOL @Lovecraft

That's a cute chart. Of course, some stuff is off (bathing) but it's still cute.

@madelineelaine, I saw that, but it was wayyyyy too cute to not post! :D

That's cute @Lovecraft. I believe that the metal throws off their pH, and causes them to have dry skin. It's a hassle to rub in aloe lotion, so we tend to avoid letting our pigs eat cities. The screaming and burning of people also irritates them, and makes them more nippy. The whole thing just turns into a disaster...

I believe that the metal throws off their pH, and causes them to have dry skin. It's a hassle to rub in aloe lotion, so we tend to avoid letting our pigs eat cities. The screaming and burning of people also irritates them, and makes them more nippy. The whole thing just turns into a disaster...
Have you tried giving them an aloe bath just before a rampage? I am sure that could help! As for the metal throwing off their PH just make sure to point them at some of the older buildings....the bricks are much more delectable! :D :crazy:

South Park provides a pretty good guide for letting your guinea pigs rampage in the Pandemic episode. Just be sure to dress your piggy in a cute outfit first.

Just be sure to dress your piggy in a cute outfit first.

This outfit says CUTE but does it say...run in terror???

I have an urge to build a tiny cardboard city out of tiny little boxes and let my pigs rampage.

But you see, they're not really rampaging. They're actually adjusting the cities with their patented brand of Guinea Pig Feng Shui. I see it all the time with my girls. No matter how carefully I arrange their pigloos, hideys, tunnels, cuddle cups, and other items in their cage or playpen, they HAVE to immediately rearrange everything.

But you see, they're not really rampaging. They're actually adjusting the cities with their patented brand of Guinea Pig Feng Shui. I see it all the time with my girls. No matter how carefully I arrange their pigloos, hideys, tunnels, cuddle cups, and other items in their cage or playpen, they HAVE to immediately rearrange everything.

FINALLY!!!! It make sense!!!! Thank you! hahahaha

why doesn't the chart have american smooth hair in common breeds??

I'm glad that we cleared that misunderstanding up! Thanks @GizzyandMe for recommending brick buildings! That's a huge help to all who are worried about the metal! Why, it's IMPLIED that pigs must wear cute costumes when rampaging through cities!

Even Darth Vader is not safe!

[video=youtube;w5r5qpOOmp0]

LOLOL at this.

I should definitely make my pigs a cardboard city to rearrange with their fung shei knowledge XD

One of mine does this, and she can't even stomach the cuddle cup as-is: She has to squish it all down to make a lumpy pillow-bed out of it. And then she gives me the evil eye (she's really good at that one).

One of mine does this, and she can't even stomach the cuddle cup as-is: She has to squish it all down to make a lumpy pillow-bed out of it. And then she gives me the evil eye (she's really good at that one).

Penny does this, too!
Here's a pic how how Sheldon sleeps in cuddle cups compared to Penny's way :)

Oh my gosh @Inle_Rabbit that video is too funny!! @ellisa your piggy's are not only cute but super funny!!!

I put the chart as my screensaver

This is a GREAT thread, lol!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.