Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hay hammock?

medusa_stew

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
My mom informed me that she ordered me a "hay hammock" from Jenns custom crafts. I guess she was looking at what I bookmarked on MY laptop. But at least I get a new hay rack!

Does anyone have one? How do they work?

They seem legit.

The creator is a member of Guinea Lynx. Not sure if anyone here use one, but seen them in many pictures on Guinea Lynx.

I'm gonna go look!

I was gonna order one but she took off the double ones...

I was gonna order one but she took off the double ones...

I saw one in a youtube video and hers was a double.
Why don't you like the singles?

I do. I just wanted the double because then it doesn't run out so fast. And buying 2 singles would be too expensive.

I do. I just wanted the double because then it doesn't run out so fast. And buying 2 singles would be too expensive.

Everything's pretty pricey on there.

She got me a checkered tunnel too.

I was like mom! there cage is already crammed:yuck:

and I said when did you start caring about them?! lol

I had a whole list of things I wanted from there, but can't afford it all. ):

I hate spending money on things I don't need, aka tunnel. but I needed something for there hay, I was just putting piles in there cage, but oxbow is too good to get urinated on.

I just really wanna give them some nice hideys and cozies in there. They don't havd many.

I just really wanna give them some nice hideys and cozies in there. They don't havd many.

I downgraded to a 2x5, and it seems big to me, I bet a 3x5 is hard to fill up, lol.

They'll love the tunnel. My boys use it as a hidey sometimes.

I bet Allie will love it.

She sleeps in the cardboard tube, I always say to her "Ya know that little cozie over there is a lot more comfortable." hahaha

No my 3X5 isn't actually that hard to fill up. And after I look at it for a long time... it starts to look not so .. big. But I've already ordered a piggy bedspread and I don't have room to expand. So I can't be tempted. Hehe. That's why I want to make a kitchen below it to get rid of the hay and stuff from cluttering it up and an external ramp so it doesn't take up space.

No my 3X5 isn't actually that hard to fill up. And after I look at it for a long time... it starts to look not so .. big. But I've already ordered a piggy bedspread and I don't have room to expand. So I can't be tempted. Hehe. That's why I want to make a kitchen below it to get rid of the hay and stuff from cluttering it up and an external ramp so it doesn't take up space.

Expand?! If you expand then I'm gonna have too. a 3x5 is HUGE!

I know. :D I'm a wee bit crazy :crazy: But seriously I can't. 1. I already ordered a piggy bedspread 2. My parents would cheerfully strangle me 3. I sorta have room.. but not really.

If I could I'd make a 4X5 though. Heh heh. A 4X5 for 2 pigs! Just the very thought! Muahaha! Though I'm tempted to just do it for a few days with a shower curtain and see what the piggies think. lol

oh god, I'm DONE changing my cage. Last time I changed it, it made me so MAD!

haha! I get mad sometimes... but I don't think it would be that hard to make (I'd just make it on the floor with a shower curtain. And I love the thrill of giving them a big cage! I might just try it for a ffew days. Just to see what it's like. ;) Don't worry I wouldn't keep it or anything... (Cancel order on bedspread, make another stand, take up more than half my room... it might be worth it if they really liked it!)

I'm going crazy! Help! Before I go and make a 4X5 cage in the middle of the night!

haha! I get mad sometimes... but I don't think it would be that hard to make (I'd just make it on the floor with a shower curtain. And I love the thrill of giving them a big cage! I might just try it for a ffew days. Just to see what it's like. ;) Don't worry I wouldn't keep it or anything... (Cancel order on bedspread, make another stand, take up more than half my room... it might be worth it if they really liked it!)

I'm going crazy! Help! Before I go and make a 4X5 cage in the middle of the night!

Don'tttttttt!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.