Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Happy piggy videos

Maisiepaisie

Cavy Slave
After several horrible videos showing guinea pigs being abused that I've seen posted here I thought it would be nice to start a thread showing happy piggy videos.

Guinea pigs fighting for a cucumber

lol very cute :)

I love it! Your pigs are gorgeous, and look very happy!

Great thread idea too!

Here is one of my four girls racing downstairs for their veggies!

Very cute.
My pigs just yell and scream at me when they hear me come in with Vegggies.!

Whooo!!! Happy pig videos!!! Here is one I made a few days ago of how my cage is set up!

And here is my favorite of my videos. My girls know the word for treats.

This is my AJ from last summer, about a month before he crossed the bridge. He LOVED sitting outside and munching on grass, would sit there all day if I let him.

YouTube - AJ outside

PS: Sopher, your pigs are adorable! Their response to "yum yums" is too funny!

Last edited:
Thanks Guinea_Piggin!! I love that video of AJ!!!!

I found this while cruising Youtube for piggie vids. They aren't my pigs, and i know its a pet store cage, but I thought the choice of song was perfect. anybody else remember it?

https://youtube.com?watch?v=i75Sk-NUUh/

Tried the link myself. Sorry: you'll have to enter "Guinea Pig Popcorn" in the space. Grrrrr!

Heres a video of my pigs having veggie time. First they smell the veg then they know they're definitely getting veg when they hear the 'guinea piggy wiggy song'. Watch the excitement of Flossie and Poppy running around when they hear me sing. Turn down your volume for this one, my voice is terrible :eek:

ETA I just watched your video Jarbax and your cage is so tidy. I really should have vaccuumed my fleece before filming as you put me to shame. It was done about 12 hours ago, honestly. *goes off to tidy up fleece* :eek:

Last edited:
LOL Aww so cute. I always sing silly songs about my pets to my pets too... :p

Glad its not just me. the song is longer but I didn't sing it all on the video. They also have the hay-ho song and the cuddle time song :D

You two aren't the only one's. :shhh: I make up songs and sing them to my animals, too, even to my dogs. It makes them wag their tails and get excited. And some of my songs makes the piggers wheek so loud! Guess my animals are the only one's who like my songs. You are braver than me, Maisie, to have one of your songs on tape, LOL. (But I do love what little I can hear of your British accent. I think people from the UK always sound so classy. :)) I have really silly nicknames for all of my animals, too. I hate my own voice, though, always have. Though I have made quite a few videos of the boys and their new cage, (we recently bought a digital video camera, a Sony Handycam,) but when I try and upload any of them to YouTube or anything, it always says it's too large and I need to shrink it, even if the video is very short. I don't get it.... ? Still trying to figure this newfangled contraption out I suppose. :crazy:

Any way, I love love love all the happy piggy videos on this thread!! After all the videos and stories depicting abuse, it can get to be too much to handle after a while. Thanks, Maisie, for starting such a great thread. :cheerful:

I was browsing 'similar' videos panel on the right hand side and I saw one titled "guinea pig" in a microwave. Yeah, Im done browsing.

Yes ortal, unfortunately I learned that you have to be very careful browsing animal videos, even though a lot of them might be fine, you can easily run into one that depicts cruelty, but often does not even reveal it in the title. There are some cruel humans in this world, unfortunately, and they love to use computers. :(

But this is why I am so happy this thread was started. Because you know as long as you stick to the video's on these posts, that you are safe.

Here's a video of my bunny Mr Whiskers eating

and Harley chowing down as well

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.