Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Favorite Scary Movies!!

ilovemykisses

Cavy Slave
Since Halloween is on it's way, I've been watching the monsterfest on tv all week. I love horror movies so it's been great to see all of the classics back to back :D

I got to watch Hellraiser from beginning to end for the first time. I don't know why but I was always afraid of this movie before, but tonight I toughed it out and it wasn't as gross as I thought. I'm waiting for them to play Rosemarie's Baby, but still nothing. Boooo!

My all time favorites are still Carrie and Exorcist, though.

What scary movie are you watching right now? Is it a favorite of yours?

*hides in the dark and waits to jump out*

Haha!

I love the Freddy Kreuger movies. I'm not really into scary movies too much but I've always liked those Nightmare on Elm Street. I kind of liked Saw and noticed that Saw 2 is coming out. That was kind of cool.

I like scary movies but its hard to watch the really scary ones when my 5 year old son is home. Even though he's been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer (tv show not the movie) with me since he was born, there are some things I don't want him to see.

The one movie that scares me to this day is "Halloween" with Jamie Lee Curtis. I have no idea why but everytime I see it, it completely freaks me out. Its definately my favorite scary movie.

I was thinking about renting Saw, but I don't really know much about it.

I love The Ring. That one creeped my out a lot, but that's the best part! The second one wasn't nearly as good as the first. I also liked Boogeyman, The Others and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I absolutely love scary movies.

Saw Is a film worth watching I loved it and guessed the ending! Its one of those physiological thrillers which I like.

I like scary movie as they just take the mick out of them all so it's really funny lol
EDIT: spelling thank you Bromers.

I always get confused between scary movie and scream.

I loved the Amityville Horror. OMG that is such a scary movie.

I also like those sad teen one's where everyone die's

ME too... like oh what was that one...oh ya um Final Destination and Final Destination 2...the second one was better. And I Know What You Did Last Summer
Other ones were: -The grudge...my all time favourite
-The Exorcism of Emily Rose...a bit slow but not too bad
-Fear Dot Com ...that one was so good
-13 Ghosts...if you like ones that aren't too scary
-Psyco...the newer version...sort of funny/scary
-If you want to see one that's more of a thriller see Flight Plan..so good

Ohhh, I absolutely LOVED flight plan. That was my favorite movie this year. I guessed the ending right. I'm never right.

Sorry, Bromers, but I had to laugh when I read you post "physiological thrillers". I think you may have meant psychological.
When I was little, I used to watch The Wind in the Willows and whenever my brother put on the halloween one, I got really scared and ran away!

I totally forgot about 13 Ghosts! That was a really good one!

I liked Saw. It certainly didn't end like I'd expected it to even though I came in a little late. My sister and mom had been watching it.

I can't wait until saw2 come's out it looks realy good.

I don't do scary movies, but I like things on ghosts, or spirits that came back from history.

Oh...well then you might like 13 Ghosts 'cause thats all about ghosts....can you tell from the title...plus its got whats-his-name....shaggy from Scooby Doo in it and he's not too bad looking.

My all time favorite thriller movie is Stephen King's *Shinning*, and It.

I like almost all of Stephen Kings books.

Oh... and I like Carrie too.

I thought House of Wax was a very good movie just finished it last night!

Isaw a movie called dolly dearest!:D
It scared me to death lol!
xx:heart:

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.