Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Awesome Tent Hidey

Nicolene

Cavy Slave
I found this awesome hidey at a thrift store today, it was a tent model from Target or somewhere. The tent fabric is detachable, so I am going to sew a fleece tent for them to use while it's still cold, then use this one in the summer. It's SO cute! I was just going to post the pics in the gallery, but I haven't been able to upload pics to them in months, not sure what the problem is.

Awesome Tent Hidey

Awesome Tent Hidey

Awh that IS adorable! Its funny because I seen a tent model at target today and was thinking "That'd be cool if I could just buy that and give it to the piggies!" LOL

I like the idea of a fleece tent too. I also haven't been able to post anything to the galleries in forever...

Haha!! Oh my goodness that is so cute! Your piggy looks really comfy in it too! (By the way, your piggy is really adorable!)

How did you manage to just buy the model? ...I didn't think you could even buy those.

I also agree that the fleece covering is a brilliant idea.

I love it!! Right now all i have is empty ice cream pails for them to go in lol They love them...but eventually will get better furniture. Just on a bit of a budget right now and have been working on making my own fun things for them. I am always keeping an eye out at the thrift stores.

Haha!! Oh my goodness that is so cute! Your piggy looks really comfy in it too! (By the way, your piggy is really adorable!)

How did you manage to just buy the model? ...I didn't think you could even buy those.

I also agree that the fleece covering is a brilliant idea.

I actually found it at a thrift store.. I've heard of people getting them for their kids from stores when they discontinue certain models.

Nicolene, your piggie is soooo pretty !! I love this tent you found, really cool !! Your cage always looks so clean and classy, so nice !
P.S. By the way, on another post you mentioned your mom coming to visit and meet your piggies, how did your visit go ? Do you have just the one piggie ?

Nicolene, your piggie is soooo pretty !! I love this tent you found, really cool !! Your cage always looks so clean and classy, so nice !
P.S. By the way, on another post you mentioned your mom coming to visit and meet your piggies, how did your visit go ? Do you have just the one piggie ?

Thanks! Today was cage cleaning day, which are also the days I usually take pics.. My mom is coming this summer, but she is going to love these piggies.. We have a 6 month old pitch black piggy too, but he photographs like a black spot, so we usually don't have many cute pics of him (there are a few on my profile though). Snickerdoodle is such a cute model though!

Nicolene, I love your tent. I'm glad you found it for your furbabies.

I LOVE that!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.