Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids A miracle on cages

AmazingPiggie

Cavy Slave
Okay people from Irelamd on this forum will know the struggle to find grids and I had long since given up, but about a week ago I decided to look them up on eBay and low and behold a ad for twelve with cubes for €3 pops up so I got really exited and started jumping up and down as I do when I get exited, I placed a bid and Got outbided in the first few hours.
I placed a second bid and in the end got these cubes for about €6 which is not bad at all.
The postage is a pretty penny don't get me wrong €26 euro but I am to chuffed with finally getting the cage I want to care.

has anyone else had a find like this where they nearly cried over it, I had given up hope of a c and c so I'm so happy.

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg
Hooray! I'm glad you finally got what you wanted!

Not so dramatic here........grids are easy to find. Isn't it funny how seemingly small things make us so happy? :cool:

Oh I know I found a fleece tunnel in a euro shop and it was only €2, I think I'm on a lucky streak maybe I should do the lotto.

grids are so hard to find here and you can't even get them online apart from eBay and when you find them there they are €40+ and I'm not paying that plus the same in postage for twelve grids :)

That's wonderful! The way I look at it is money is simply a means of exchange so paying a little more is worth it when it's something you really want. I'll bet it'll still end up costing you less than if you had bought a c&c cage and paid for shipping.

That's wonderful! The way I look at it is money is simply a means of exchange so paying a little more is worth it when it's something you really want. I'll bet it'll still end up costing you less than if you had bought a c&c cage and paid for shipping.

I completely agree, I have spent ages looking for them and now I can confidently know that I have the right cage that is the right size.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.