Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions 4th piggy

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
So after Ellas passing a month ago, I finally decided to adopt a new pig named Lexi, she is very sweet and a bit shy. I introduced them in neutral territory for about 2 hours, than I moved them into a brand new cage with all new clean things. The cage is a 4x4 with a 2x4 loft. I've noticed that if Lexi comes near one of the other pigs they lunge at her and she runs away, they chase her out of the houses sometimes, otherwise they dont care if she is there. I am so stressed watching them lunge at her and hearing her squeal and run away. They haven't drawn blood, as Lexi doesn't fight back, just runs away. Its only been 2 days, should I just leave them and hope things settle down. there is quite a bit of teeth chattering. I am not sure if the other pigs are biting, their fur isn't raised up they just lunge in at her, causing her to run away. Should I just leave them alone if there is no blood? Sheesh, I forgot how stressful intros are.

Sounds pretty normal to me. I'd just leave them be unless there's blood. :) Make sure you watch them carefully, though!

Thats what I am doing, they seem to be getting along at the moment, I caught Lilly in the same pigloo as Lexi

Lilly is sharing a house with Lexi, Lilly was one of the pigs lunging at her, Lilly turns around every few minutes and rubs her head in her fur, then lays back down. Lilly is bipolar.
4th piggy

Lilly is the blonde and white piggy, Lexi is the black orange and white one

Aw, how cute!! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.