Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Zodi of Nine Lives

zephirus

Cavy Slave
The day after we lost Manfred, Zodi decided to join him.

Zodi lived over eight years and we believe he had nine lives. He survived surgery where they removed a 5" growth that he had lived with for over a year and two post-op infections. We thought he was super pig.

We adopted him from a woman who used to show him and she told us that he was a retired boar. I think he enjoyed his time with our herd, without the hassles of being bred or brushed and displayed. He was the favorite of his four mates and everyone wanted to snuggle with Zodi.

Thank you for the time you gave us Zodi. You were a sweet beautiful and amazing animal!

Keep Manfred out of trouble!

Zodi of Nine LivesZodi of Nine LivesZodi of Nine Lives

Attachments

IMG_0057.jpg IMG_1896.jpg
Awwww he was beautiful! So sorry for your loss :-(

I am so sorry for your loss. He is with his buddy now, over the Rainbow Bridge :love:

I'm so sorry you have lost both Manfred and Zodi. Thank you for sharing pictures of him, he was beautiful!

What a beautiful boy!! I am so very sorry for the loss of your 2 pigs. They are together now.

I'm so sorry! I started crying as I read this. Zodi was a beautiful piggy, and he lived a nice long life. I'm sure he's hanging out with Manfred over the rainbow bridge :(.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.