Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Ziggy LOVES His Fleece Forest - Photo

SeeSpotSit

Cavy Slave
My family thinks I've lost it! Oh well, as someone with OCPD...there have been worse obsessions over the years, and with all of my anxiety, I'm so happy for the peaceful feeling my piggies bring me :eek: Anyway, I saw some photos of fleece forests and finally made one tonight...they love it! I think it made Ziggy extremely happy, tons of running up and down the ramp, into the forest and out. It was so fun. I definitely recommend them!

Here he is hiding -

[GuineaPigCages.com] Ziggy LOVES His Fleece Forest - Photo

aww how cute! he looks happy :3

it's lovely how they can be so therapeutic isn't it!

thats so cute! when i get a c&c cage im definantly doing that.

it's lovely how they can be so therapeutic isn't it!

Yes! It's so funny, Ziggy has definitely claimed it, he was in there again this morning :)

I love your fleece forest! I'm certainly stealing your idea :) It's funny how people who don't have piggies don't understand how much joy they can bring. I was explaining to my mom the other day how I don't have them so much as something to cuddle all the time, but I have them because I get happiness from taking care of something. I think she's finally starting to understand hahah

Pocketmonster I liked so much your post.It s the same with me and my mom.. :)

@pocketmonster - I found it under a poll when I searched fleece forest. Basically, about 25 strips, 1 in wide, about double the length of the cube and I made them a little shorter so they wouldn't touch the ground (hoping they stay cleaner).

I know untying and retying the pieces for washing might be a hassel so I think I'll fill my kitchen sink with water, vinegar and a little soap on one side AND clean water on the other and just swish (think puppet) to clean on one side, and swish to rinse on the other, and let it air dry. I'll need to untie them occassionally to get the knots clean in the wash though :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.