Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Yoddles!!!

V+Pigs

Cavy Slave
Hello ...

Well hello to the people who scrolled down that long list and are interested in little ol' me :cheerful:. Thank you very much.

My little pig, who is my reason for becoming a member on the very plesant site, is my encouragable Bella. She was given to me by a friend who's brother's girlfriend nolonger wanted her. Bella was my older pigs cage mate until my Charlotte passed recently. Now its just me and Bells. I am currently in the process of constructing a wounderful cage in the fashion that so many of you have, so that my Bells will have a lot more room. She is a grown woman now so she need a new place of her own. Since my parents are not real big pet lovers, I am having trouble getting their permission to adopt a new friend for Bella. But i have been secretly look at adoptables :shhh:

Ah well have to cur it short, Bella is call and i think she wants some kale.

love to meet new people:cheerful:

Veronica + Bella

Fluffy_Guinea

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will enjoy it here a lot I sure do, I'm sorry to hear about Charlotte. I hope your able to get Bella a friend I'm adopting two females soon I'm so excited. Well welcome again enjoy the forum :D.

Fluffy_Guinea

ginniemama

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!! You will find alot of useful information on this site. Maybe you can print out some material about how guineas are herding animals and there really should be 2 or more and show it to your parents? Just a thought!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.