Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Yay! New C&C put together

Lissinea

Cavy Slave
Penny got her new cage today! Took about an hour and 1/2 (mainly because of the cover and my two cats wanted to help!) She came to me in an 18x30 pet shop cage, and I think she has lived her whole life in it. ( She's 5 years old) I've had her a little over two weeks now and not only is she enjoying her unlimited hay and having fresh veggies now she has some space to move around in. So far she seems pretty happy with it :)

. Penny14

It's on the floor for now, but I hope to get something to raise it up about 3 or 4 feet.

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
Looks Good!:)

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Nice and snazzy! I'm sure she LOVES it. Are you thinking about getting her a friend?

Lissinea

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=28147]Talking Cavy[/MENTION] - Thanks!
[MENTION=24680]YourSoJelly[/MENTION] - I would love to, now that my hubby has adjusted to having her I'm sure I convince him she needs a friend :)

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Love it! I'm sure she is enjoying her new space!

Lissinea

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=19120]Hhbean[/MENTION] - thank you! I am planning to add a couple of things, I think she'll enjoy a fleece forest and maybe a fleece bed instead of that hard hay tunnel thing.

Now that I have the space I checked out our local rescue and I found a sweet little GP up for adoption. They named her Nutter Butter, because of her color I'm sure. What I can tell from her picture she has longer hair and is a cream color. With the 4th of July holiday I probably won't be able to call them until Friday or Saturday. I think she might be a perfect buddy for Penny and if she's all alone, well all the better for her, too!

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=28343]Lissinea[/MENTION] Your Welcome and I second the 2nd piggie!:)

agirlwithink

Cavy Slave
Cute little cage! I spent all day yesterday building a 2x5 with a 2 grid high stand! It's a cheap way to get it up off the floor!

I hope you can get little Nutter Butter!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.