Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Wow...what a change!!

• Thread starter cavy-cool-crazy
  • Start date

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Prompted by daftscotslass' post about how her piggy has grown within 6 months, I decided to share with you how much my 11 month old sow has changed within 10 months.

I can't figure out how to put the pics on a post and resize it etc. as some of you do (any help would be appreciated!!) so I have attached two pics instead.

The first one is of Charlie and Tuppence in August 2004, when I had just introduced her to Charlie (Tuppy's the little white and brown one). The second pic shows her just last week (on the right) with Charlie.

Wow she has changed alot.

Sorry I was changing the pic and the time limit expired so I'll stick the second pic on here :)

What a doll!

They grow up so fast! She is a gorgeous piggy.

When I bought (YES! I bought them! I admit it!) my first two pigs, I put them into a small carrier for the transport. They were so small (only four weeks old) that I could have transported six of them in that tiny box. Yesterday I put Zirbel into the box to give her the AB treatment, and she nearly filled it out. Big fat piggy. :)=)

What a beautiful coronet.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.