Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Woot woot.

Blog entry from old forum

gunnybunny

Cavy Slave
YEAH!! I can finally post to my blog. :heart: So lest see. I have one piggy, named Gizmo. He is very cute, although he can be a bit on the mean side. lol. He is a nipper. It makes me sad but he has his moments. Any who, people keep asking me when im going to get him a friend. He is roughly 4 months old on the tenth, so I am not sure when the best time to find him one and add a friend to the family would be. Yesterday (28th) was my birthday so I asked what everyone thought about me getting another one. To my surprise the answer was "I do not feed them or buy their food you do so what do I care" in other words, the answer was yes. So now I am starting my search for a new piggy friend for Gizmo. So any help that could be given is appreciated. Thanks lol

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Blogs aren't for asking advice but for sharing stories and stuff along those lines. Please start a thread about this in the Adoptables forum with the prefix of advice and I'm sure you will get the advice you seek.

Happy belated Birthday.

xoLauraox09

Cavy Slave
Hope you find Gizmo a friend very soon. =]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.